Wheat free mini muffins
- 6 slices Parma ham or prosciutto
- 10g butter
- 100g button mushrooms, finely sliced
- 2 medium eggs, beaten
- 3tbsp milk
- 1/2tsp English mustard
- 50g Cheddar, grated
Make up to 2 days in advance, reheating in a hot oven for a few mins.
- Preheat the oven to 190C/Gas 5. Halve the lengths of Parma ham and use each half to roughly line an oiled 12-hole silicon mini muffin tray.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan, add the mushrooms and fry for 10 mins until golden.
- Mix the eggs, milk, mustard and cheese into the mushrooms and season. Pour into the lined muffins and bake for 10-15 mins until risen and set.