Slimming World's chocolate pots
Prep time:plus cooling and chilling
Total time:plus cooling and chilling
Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs: Cheap as chips
Slimming World's chocolate pots will be a big hit with the chocolate-lovers among your friends and family. Infused with dark rum, these rich, dark chocolate pots are really simple to make. They take just 20 minutes to prepare then you can leave in the fridge to set before serving. You'd never think that these chocolate pots are a Slimming World recipe - they're so light, creamy and indulgent, they just taste so naughty! They actually use fromage frais to get that creaminess and sweetner for the sweetness, so they don't use sugar. There's a little bit of plain dark chocolate in there to add to the indulgence to, but you can pretty much enjoy them guilt free - plus your guests will love them too!
- 60g dark plain chocolate
- 3 eggs, separated
- 3-4 tbsp sweetener
- 2 tbsp dark rum
- 4 tbsp fat free natural fromage frais, sweetened to taste
- 1 level tbsp chocolate sprinkles, to decorate
- 4 white chocolate stars, to decorate
Top each pot with a dollop of fromage frais and decorate with chocolate sprinkles and a white chocolate star.
- Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water then leave to cool for 10 minutes.
- Beat the egg yolks, sweetener and rum into the cooled chocolate.
- Whisk the egg whites until just stiff but not too dry then fold into the chocolate.
- Transfer the mixture into small serving glasses (shot glasses are ideal) and chill for 1 hour or until set.
For more delicious recipes or to find your nearest Slimming World group visit the Slimming World website