This year, we're giving you a chance to win an amazing pancake hamper from Ocado that includes a crepe maker, a fabulous pancake mix, luxurious toppings and a bottle of one of their best-selling proseccos!
We are, however, upping the stakes this February 2017. It's not just about how well (or not so well!) you can flip a pancakes, it's about how speedy you can be too!
The challenge, if you choose to accept it, is to see how many pancakes can you flip in 10 seconds. Bring it on!
Share your speedy 10 second flip videos with us for your chance to WIN!
How to enter our #flipalong
The prize: Ocado Pancake Day hamper
This fantastic prize from Ocado includes everything you need to make yourself perfect pancakes long after Shrove Tuesday has finished, complete with a healthy pancake mix, tasty toppings, and several kitchen gadgets including a traditional crêpe maker.
Treat yourself to a change from lemon and sugar with Joe & Seph’s uniquely smooth Salted Caramel sauce, made with fresh double cream and flakes of sea salt. Or why not try their deliciously smooth, creamy butter from Acadian Maple? Perfectly sweet, this butter is made from 100% pure maple syrup for a classic American flavour.
And that's not all, for the final flourish they've thrown in a bottle of fizz to celebrate your win with!
For more inspiration and to explore the full range of Pancake Day products available at Ocado, please visit the Pancake Day Webshop at ocado.com. You can also follow Ocado on Twitter at @ocado, Facebook at @ocado and Instagram at @ocadouk.
Ocado's Pancake Day hamper includes:
- Breville Traditional Crepe Maker
- Lekue Citrus Spray (Twin Pack)
- Sweetpea Pantry Pancake Mix with Buckwheat, Flax & Quinoa
- Acadian Maple Pure Maple Butter
- Raw Health Organic Cacao Brazilnut Bliss
- Joe & Seph's Salted Caramel Sauce
- A bottle of Sensi Prosecco Brut
The #flipalong 2017We have LOVED seeing all your fantastic entries this year. A big thanks to everyone who entered!
Do you think you could do better? Keep an eye our for next year's #flipalong!
The #flipalong 2016Are you ready to laugh your heads off at these seriously funny pancake flips? From face planters to floor droppers, these pancake flipping videos for our #flipalong competition have been giving us a good old chuckle.
We just can't get enough of these amazing Pancake Day pancake flips. Getting a perfect flip is all in the wrist action - as our handy step-by-step video shows.
On your marks, get set... FLIP!
The one with the dance moves
This daddy and daughter duo are just too cute! Watch their pancake skills in this humorous video - thanks Hayley Smart for sharing via Facebook.
The one with the pro flip
What a pro! goodtoknow user Jim Radford shows us the true technique of flipping pancakes - great job!
The one with mum showing off her skills!
Mother really does know best! Watch Jemma Webster's #flipalong like a true flip master.
The one with the face planter
What a cutie! Six year old Isobelle gives flipping her best shot - we just love her crazy outfit. Thanks mummy, Sarah Scott for sharing.
The one with the slow-mo effects
If you're going to flip a pancake with style, why not wear a floral apron and film yourself in slow-motion! Thanks for sharing, Marnie Llewelyn!
The one with the distance
Now that's what we call a flip! goodtoknow user Donna has certainly given it her all in this video - wow!
The terms of this competition:
- The prize is a bundle of Pancake Day goodies courtesy of Ocado.com
- There is 1 prize to win. Prize subject to availability. In the event of a
prize being unavailable, we reserve the right to offer an alternative
prize of equal or greater value.
- You can only enter 1 video per person.
- Members of the editorial team will decide on the winning #flipalong video and their decision is final.
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and
Republic of Ireland except employees (and their families) of Time Inc (UK) Ltd,
its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other
companies associated with the competitions.
- The winner(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- The sponsor is Time Inc (UK) Ltd.
- The closing date is Wednesday 1st March 2017 at 11.59pm.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not
specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel
documents, passports and visas.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions
and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the
promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name,
photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate
with any other reasonable requests by Time Inc relating to any post-winning
- The winner(s) will be selected by the goodtoknow
Recipes team from entries received by the closing date stated within the
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are
unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves
the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at
- Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet
the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria
set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is Time Inc UK Limited, Blue Fin Building, 110 Southwark Street, London SE1 0SU.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions
and the details in the promotional material, the details of the
promotional material shall prevail.