Pea and prawn crostini
Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs: Cheap as chips
- 250g frozen petit pois, defrosted
- ½ lemon, juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- few leaves fresh mint, torn
- 1tbsp extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- baguette, sliced thinly into 12 slices
- 36 small peeled prawns
- handful fresh pea shoots
Swap the prawns for other seafood instead like scallops or mussels
- Blitz together the peas, a squeeze of lemon juice, the garlic, mint and the oil with seasoning. Chill until ready to serve.
- Arrange the bread slices on a baking tray and drizzle with the oil. Grill until lightly toasted on both sides.
- Arrange on a serving platter and top each one with a spoonful of pea puree. Top with 3 prawns each and garnish with pea shoots.