Homemade chocolate buttons
Costs: Cheap as chips
Skill level: Easy peasy
Arrange in a paper lined gift box and finish with ribbons if gifting or serve on a large platter to share!
- 200g Belgian white chocolate
- 200g milk chocolate
- 4 tsp freeze-dried strawberries or raspberries (Waitrose)
- 4 tsp pink shimmer sugar
- Break the chocolate into squares and put in 2 separate bowls, resting over 2 pans of simmering water. Heat until melted.
- Line 4 trays with baking parchment. Put teaspoonfuls of the melted chocolate onto prepared trays, spacing them slightly apart and spreading each one to an even 2cm round. You can mark out guides, if you like.
- Sprinkle over a few strawberry or raspberry pieces on each one, then sprinkle with a little shimmer sugar. Chill for 1 hour until firm.
- Arrange in a paper-lined gift box and finish with ribbons if gifting, or serve on a large platter to share.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.