Jaffa drizzle cake
Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs: Cheap as chips
Jaffa cake fans, you're seriously going to love this Jaffa drizzle cake with a zesty orange drizzle topped with marmalade and glossy dark chocolate ganache.
- 1 x orange drizzle loaf cake, plus extra zest of 1 orange in the drizzle
- 50ml double cream
- 100g dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 25g milk chocolate, finely chopped
- ½ x 370g jar whole sliced orange marmalade (we used Bonne Maman)
- small piping bag
If you're not a fan of dark chocolate swap it for milk chocolate instead
- Make the orange drizzle cake.
- For the ganache: Heat the cream until nearly boiling then pour over the chocolate pieces in a small bowl. Mix well to combine.
- Once the cake has cooled, spread the marmalade over the top then pour over the chocolate ganache. Set a few of the orange slices from the marmalade on top.
- Fill the piping bag with the melted chocolate, cut the tip to 2mm and pipe lines going in two directions to create a criss cross pattern on top. Allow to set before cutting into slices.