Slimming World's leg of lamb with garlic and rosemary
Total time:plus resting
Skill level: Easy peasy
Slimming World's leg of lamb with garlic and rosemary is a delicious recipe that can be on your table in under 2hrs. Nothing says springtime like roast lamb, and a little rosemary and garlic makes the flavour unforgettable. Serve with roast potatoes and heaps of freshly cooked veggies for a family meal that the whole family can enjoy, even though it's low calorie! If you're looking for a Slimming World roast recipe then we think this is one of their absolute best, and despite the slightly retro image it tastes really modern with punchy, fresh flavours.
- 1kg leg of lamb, visible fat removed
- 8 garlic cloves, sliced
- 12 rosemary sprigs
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Roast lamb is sensational served with roast potatoes and your favourite vegetables.
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5.
- Put the lamb into a non-stick roasting tin. Pierce the lamb all over with a short, sharp knife and push in the garlic and rosemary sprigs. Season well.
- Roast the lamb until cooked to your liking (about 1 hour 20 minutes for medium or 1 hour 40 minutes for well done).
Cover with foil and rest the meat for 10-15 minutes before carving into thin slices.
- Roast lamb is sensational served with roast potatoes and your favourite vegetables.
For more delicious Slimming World recipes or to find your nearest Slimming World group visit the Slimming World website