Sausage and spinach frittata
Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs: Cheap as chips
- 6 sausages, cut into chunks
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- large handful cherry tomatoes
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 100g spinach
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 110g bag mixed salad leaves
Serving for brunch? Add some strips of bacon to the mix to make it extra naughty and filling.
- Heat oven to 190C, gas 5. Put the sausage chunks, red onion and cherry tomatoes in the base of an ovenproof pan or small oven dish and drizzle with the oil. Cook for 10-15 mins, until almost cooked through and slightly crisp.
- Turn the oven down to 180C, gas 4 and scatter over the spinach and pour in the beaten egg, return to the oven for 10-15 mins until golden and almost set.
- Serve wedges of frittata with mixed salad.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 360(kcal)
- Fat 27.0g
- Saturates 8.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.