Slimming World's blueberry, lime and Prosecco jellies
Prep time:plus setting time
Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs: Cheap as chips
These sweet and delicious Slimming World blueberry, lime and Prosecco jellies are easy to make and perfect for enjoying in the summer sunshine. Made with Prosecco, a dash of lime and fresh blueberries, these delightful jellies are guilt-free and will settle those sweet cravings you might have after dinner. Your friends are going to love them.
- 185g blueberries, plus extra to serve (optional)
- 6 sheets of leaf gelatine
- 250ml made-up low calorie summer fruits cordial
- juice of 2 limes
- 2 tsp sweetener
- 125ml Prosecco, chilled
- mint leaves, to decorate
Decorate with mint leaves and serve with extra blueberries, if you like.
- Divide the blueberries between four 150ml moulds or dessert glasses and chill.
- Soak the gelatine sheets in cold water for 4-5 minutes until softened. Squeeze out any excess water and put the sheets into a bowl over a pan of simmering water along with the cordial, lime juice and sweetener. Heat until the sweetener and gelatine have dissolved, then set aside to cool.
- Pour the cordial mixture into a jug, add the Prosecco and pour over the blueberries. Chill for at least 4 hours or until set.
- When you’re ready to eat, dip the moulds briefly in hot water. Press a serving plate against the top of each mould, shake slightly and flip over to turn out. (If you’re using dessert glasses, just serve the jellies as they are – there’s no need to turn them out.)
For more delicious recipes or to find your nearest Slimming World group visit the Slimming World website