Homemade fruit Slush Puppie
Makes: 1 tall glass
Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs: Cheap as chips
Homemade fruit Slush Puppie is so simple and much healthier than shopbought, sugar-packed ones. This Slush Puppie is made with frozen fruit. You only need two ingredients and a blender to make this refreshing ice cold drink. Why not add your child's favourite fruit and choose a complementary fruit juice to go with it? There are so many variations to try! However, if your child doesn't like a certain fruit, now is a great opportunity to sneak it in; this drink is so delicious, they will never know!
- 100g frozen fruit, such as red berries
- 250ml pure fruit juice, such as cranberry juice
This homemade Slush Puppie is best served straight away.
- Your little helper can help to weigh the frozen fruit and tip it into the blender.
- Ask you child to pour the fruit juice into the blender, to join the frozen fruit.
- Now it's time to turn on the blender and whizz the fruit and juice together until they turn into a slushy, ice cold drink. Your child will love to watch the transformation!
- Simply pour the fruity slush puppy into a tall glass or several small glasses and serve with fun straws!