Blueberry cheesecake tart
Costs: Cheap as chips
Skill level: Bit of effort
Heavenly blueberry cheesecake tart is made with mascarpone and a readymade pastry case to make a delicious dessert that's ready in just 20 mins. We used Marks & Spencer's sweet shortcrust pastry case, but feel free to use your own. The cheesecake's richness comes from creamy mascapone and double cream. Don't forget to add the finishing touch though - decorating the cheesecake with blueberries and white chocolate tops it perfectly. This dessert serves 8, so there will be plenty to go around.
Swap the blueberries for strawberries or raspberries instead.
- 250g mascarpone
- Zest and juice 1 lemon
- 45g icing sugar
- 150ml whipped double cream
- 1 small pastry tart case (we used Marks & Spencerís sweet shortcrust)
- White chocolate curls and blueberries, to decorate
- In a large bowl, combine the mascarpone, lemon zest and juice and icing sugar using an electric mixer. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the cream to soft peaks, then fold into the mascarpone.
- Spoon into the pastry case, spread with a spatula and lightly press the top in a circular motion to create a spiral pattern.
- To decorate, cover the tart with a few white chocolate curls and the blueberries.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 375(kcal)
- Fat 31.0g
- Saturates 18.0g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day. For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.