WATCH #KidsKitchen and share your pics to win a prize
You could win a fab prize if you cook along with mummy vlogger Sarah, mum of twins, as part of our new video series, Kids Kitchen.
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED... But watch this space for the next prize!
Every week, Sarah will be sharing new videos as she lets us into her kitchen and her life as a busy mum and great all-round home cook.
Sarah won GoodtoKnow's nationwide competition to find the face of Kids Kitchen with her video of her making chocolate nests with her three-year-old twins, Harriet and George.
How to enterFor your chance to win:
- Shoot a 3 minute (or less) video of you and your little ones cooking together. It can be anything, but there are plenty of ideas in our Kids Kitchen collection. Remember to hold your phone horizontally to get the best video! Or take a photo of you cooking together, or of what you've made.
- Send us your video or photo via one of the options below...
How to send in your video or photo
- Email your video or photo to email@example.com with the subject line Kids Kitchen.
- Facebook Post your #KidsKitchen video or photo on the GoodtoKnow or GoodtoKnow Recipes Facebook page using the hashtag #KidsKitchen.
- Twitter Post your #KidsKitchen photo with @GTK_essentials and the hashtag #KidsKitchen.
Terms and Conditions
- The prize provider is goodtoknow at TimeInc Ltd UK. The competition promoter is GoodtoKnow.
- Standard GoodtoKnow rules apply, for details go to timeincuk.com/standard-competition-terms. Entry implies acceptance of these rules.
- By entering this competition, you are allowing GoodtoKnow access to use your video and/or photo online and on social and in print in Essentials.
- There is one first prize to be won. The prize is... Prize is as stated and cannot be transferred or exchanged. No cash alternative will be offered.
- The competition opens on... and the closing date is... The winner will be contacted on...
- Prize subject to availability. In the event of a prize being unavailable, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland except employees (and their families) of Time Inc (UK), its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The winner(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- The sponsor is Time Inc (UK).
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Time In (UK) relating to any post-winning publicity.
- The winner(s) will be selected at random.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is Time Inc (UK), Blue Fin Building, 110 Southwark Street, London SE1 0SU.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material, the details of the promotional material shall prevail.
- A list of winners will be available by writing into the publisher of the magazine or website at the Promoter's address no earlier than six weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.