Slimming World's Ploughman's lunch
Skill level: Easy peasy
Slimming World's Ploughman lunch recipe puts a healthy spin on a pub favourite. Made with lean meats including chicken and ham, cubed reduced-fat Cheddar cheese and a selection of pickled vegetables including gherkins, this Slimming World makeover makes this satisfying lunch guilt-free. This recipe serves 4-6 people and will take around 5 mins to prepare. It's so easy! This recipe is ideal for sharing with friends and family. Go for the freshest ingredients for the best results.
- mixed meats such as lean ham, chicken and beef
- 4 x sliced apples
- gherkins and pickled onions
- 40g cubed reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- selection of vegetable crudités
Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge. Use before 'best before' date.
- Take slices of lean ham, chicken and beef and serve on a platter with sliced apple, gherkins, pickled onions, cubed reduced-fat Cheddar cheese (from your allowance) and a selection of vegetable crudités.
- Dip the crudités in low fat cottage cheese.
For more delicious Slimming World recipes or to find your nearest Slimming World group, visit the Slimming World website