Kinder Bueno marshmallow bars
Makes: 14 bars
Prep time:plus setting time
Skill level: Easy peasy
Costs: Cheap as chips
The kids are going to love these easy Kinder Bueno marshmallow bars. Using only 4 ingredients, these marshmallow bars are sticky and gooey and just delicious infused with the creamy taste that is Kinder Bueno. These bars take only 20 mins to make and serve around 14 people. They'll keep for a few days in an airtight container in the fridge, or on the kitchen side. These bars are great for kids parties or as a sweet treat with a cup of tea when you've got friends and family over.
- 1tbsp cornflour, for dusting
- 4 Kinder Bueno bars (2 strips in each pack), roughly crushed
- 300g large marshmallows
- 50g unsalted butter, cubed
- 100g chocolate chips, optional
- 50g dark chocolate, melted
- 1 Kinder Bueno bar (2 strips)
- Oil and line a 16 x 26cm tin with grease proof paper (leaving enough excess paper around the edges to easily remove the mallow), oil again and dust evenly with the cornflour, tip out any excess.
- In a large microwavable bowl add the marshmallows and butter and heat on high for 1 minute. Stir and continue to heat for another 1 minute until melted. Remove from the microwave.
- Add the broken Kinder Bueno bars and chocolate chips, stir until combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the lined tin. Spread and press the mixture firmly to cover the whole tin. Leave to set for 1 hour in the fridge. Drizzle with melted chocolate and crushed Kinder Bueno once cooled and cut into 14 slices.