Costs: Cheap as chips
Skill level: Easy peasy
The kids are just going to love these easy to make rabbit pancakes. Using a few different sized Scotch pancakes, you can have this cute breakfast treat ready on the table in no time. Great for Pancake Day, Valentine's Day for your little ones, Easter or even just a special weekend treat, these bunny pancakes are sure to be a big hit! This recipe serves 1 person but is very easy to duplicate if you're feeding more. These pancakes are topped with fresh fruit like bananas and strawberries along with a generous helping of whipped cream and spot of chocolate for the rabbit's paws. If you want to get the kids involved, prepare and chop all of the ingredients, lay out in the middle of the dinner table and let them get creative - we're sure they'll have plenty of fun making their cute rabbit pancakes, and eating them too!
Use ready made pancakes to make this an extra speedy recipe!
- 3 Scotch pancakes
- 2 pieces of banana
- 2 strawberries
- Melted chocolate
- Whipped cream
- Take one Scotch pancake and cut out 2 ears and 2 feet for the bunny.
- Take one small Scotch pancake and place on the plate along with bunny ears. Add a large Scotch pancake and pop on the feet.
- Add bananas for the bottoms of the bunny's feet.
- Slice strawberries in half and cut out a triangle shape at the top of each strawberry to make love hearts.
- Create the bunnies toes with melted chocolate in a piping bag.
- Finally add a dollop of cream for the bunny's tail. Serve.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.