Kids will love these slightly sweet chicken kebabs, a quick and easy finger food that’s perfect for family dos and bbqs.
- 2 skinless chicken fillets, cut into chunks
- 1tbsp vegetable oil
- 1tbsp soy sauce
- Zest and juice of a lime
- 1 can of pineapple chunks in natural juice
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and cut into chunks
- Mini pitta breads or rice salad, to serve
To make the marinade, mix the oil, honey, soy sauce and 2tbsp pineapple juice (from the can) in a shallow dish.
Add the chicken then cover and refrigerate for 30 mins, if possible stirring occasionally.
Pre-heat the grill on a medium setting. Thread the chunks of chicken, peppers and pineapple onto skewers, baste with the marinade and grill for 8-10 mins turning occasionally.
Serve the kebabs with mini pitta bread or rice salad.