Spice up the packed lunches with these chilli and lime chicken fajitas – kids and adults love them
- 4 large chicken breasts (500g), cut into 3/4 in strips
- 75g vegetable margarine, melted
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 2tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- 1tsp black peppercorns, crushed
- 1 lime, juice and grated rind
- 1/2 large red chilli, finely chopped
- 8 wheat flour or corn tortilla?s
- 175g guacamole
- Crispy lettuce and red onion slices
Preheat oven to 220°C (425F / gas mark 7)
Put melted margarine in a large bowl and combine with garlic, coriander, black peppercorns, lime juice and rind and chilli.
3, Add chicken strips and coat with the margarine and spice mixture.
Place strips onto the baking sheet and put in oven for 20 – 25 mins. Turn chicken over half way through cooking time.
Serve with tortillas, crispy lettuce, red onion slices and guacamole.