This easy and quick to make French-inspired dish combines fillets of white fish with sun dried tomatoes, celery, fennel and bolognese sauce to create a filling dish bursting with flavour.
- 1 jar 750g bolognese sauce
- 1 large onion, peeled and chopped
- 50g sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 sticks celery, trimmed and finely sliced
- 2-3tbsp olive oil
- 2tsp freshly chopped oregano
- 1tsp tomato purée
- 1 small fennel, finely sliced
- 4 x 175g cod fillet
- To garnish:
- Few sprigs of dill and a slice of lemon, serve with seasonal vegetables
Heat the oil and fry the onions for 2-3 minutes or until soft. Stir in the oregano and then pour in the bolognese sauce and purée.
Add the fennel, sun-dried tomatoes, celery and fish to the frying pan covering them with the sauce. Place the lid over the pan and cook for a further 6-8 minutes or until the fish is just cooked.
Garnish the fish with sprigs of dill and lemon and serve with seasonal vegetables of your choice.
Use our <a href="http://www.goodtoknow.co.uk/recipes/259759/Seasonal-food-calendar">seasonal food calendar</a> to find out which vegetables would go best with this recipe