Sweetcorn salsa gives these juicy lamb chops a super-tasty kick – and the whole meal’s ready in just 15 minutes
- 1tbsp Jerk or Cajun spice
- 3tbsp olive oil
- 8 lamb leg steaks, depending on appetite (Kids would only need 1 each)
- 170g can sweetcorn, drained
- 1 large red onion, finely chopped
- 1 lime, zest and 2tbsp juice
- 2tbsp chopped fresh coriander
Preheat the grill to high. Mix the spice with 2tbsp oil and brush over the lamb. Grill for 10-12 mins, turning once.
For the salsa, mix together the sweetcorn, onion, lime zest and juice, rest of oil and coriander. Serve the chops and salsa with potato wedges and lots of salad.
Once cooked, lamb should look brownish-pink, but not bloody, rather than grey in colour. The skin should look plump and juicy.