Want to learn how to make your own bagels? This helpful step-by-step recipe is a great addition to your collection of bread recipes
Looking for a cake stand to display your best bakes? These pretty cake stands won't break the bank - they all cost £15 or under...
Meet the new contestants taking part in The Great British Bake Off 2014. These 12 amateur bakers have to compete under the watchful gaze of judges Mary Berry and Paul Hollywood - how will they cope under the pressure?
We've rounded up some of our favourite ways to use up a punnet of strawberries, with strawberry recipes including breakfast ideas, ice cream, cakes and puds...
Discover food hacks to help you in the kitchen, from how to ripen bananas to how to make make whipped cream in a jar. Our food tips and tricks include how to scoop the perfect ball of ice cream every time, how to ripen an avocado and how to rescue burnt cookies.
Easy cake recipes including Mary berry's lemon drizzle cake, basica fairy cakes and a simple Victoria sponge cake recipe.
Browse our other pictures
- Homemade chocolates and sweets
- 30 afternoon tea ideas
- Bakes inspired by The Great British Bake Off
- 10 ways with peaches
- The 10 best Bake Off innuendos
- Our best bite-sized bakes
- Our best birthday cake recipes for kids
- 10 ways with blueberries
- The best salted caramel recipes
- Birthday cupcakes
- The 20 best British bakes
- 18 frozen treats
- Top 20 pasta recipes for August
- Top 20 cake recipes for August
- 20 food gifts for teachers
- Our best apple cake recipes
- 10 ways with... rhubarb
- The most popular family meals – and how to give them a twist
- Our best homemade salad dressings
- Top 10 food phobias
- The 12 most hated Christmas foods - and how to love them!
- goodtoknow's top 50 recipes of 2013
- Top 20 recipes for November
- Top cake recipes for June 2013
- How to make a carrot cake
- How to joint a chicken
- How to make a pork pie
- How to make marzipan roses
- How to make shortcrust pastry
- How to make risotto
- How to make a cake
- Step-by-step how to make Italian meringue
- How to make a chocolate bowl
- Annabel Karmel's Halloween spiders
- How to cover a Christmas cake
- Union Jack Jubilee cake
- Christmas dinner face-off
- Sweet treats face-off
- What topping would you prefer for our classic pancake recipe?
- Vegetable face-off
- Party food face-off
- Halloween recipes face-off
- Euro 2012: Italy vs Spain
- Classic v twist
- Sexy male chefs face-off
- Comfort food face-off
- Cupcake wars
- Healthy or naughty face-off
- Comfort food face-off
- Celeb chef face-off
- England v Germany World Cup food-off