Fancy adding some new recipes to your repertoire this month? You've come to the right place. We've rounded up the 20 essential recipes you need this September, including cakes, desserts, soups and stews...
Inspired by The Great British Bake Off? Find our own take on what the contestants will be making throughout the hit series, from the first signature challenge all the way to the final.
If you fancy baking something different this month you've come to the right place. We've got lots of delicious and rather impressive cakes to choose from this September, including a special pinata cake and a couple of classics from Mary Berry...
Save money on your food shop and make the food you buy go further with our top tips...
Spuds at the ready! If you've got a bag of potatoes in the cupboard then you can make one of these 50 delicious potato recipes, from homemade chips to the best potato salads...
Need inspiration for your kids' lunchbox? From chicken wraps to tasty Edam and bacon muffins and chocolate flapjacks to raisin cookies, we've picked 30 tasty, healthy packed lunch recipes.
Browse our other pictures
- 30 healthy homemade soups
- 50 healthy lunch recipes
- Our best vegetable cakes
- 40 easy tray bake recipes
- 15 cake stands for £15 or under
- The Great British Bake Off 2014: Meet the contestants
- The 50 most delicious chocolate desserts
- Handy food hacks: Tips and tricks that are sure to amaze
- Easy cake recipes
- Homemade chocolates and sweets
- 30 afternoon tea ideas
- 10 ways with peaches
- 20 food gifts for teachers
- Our best apple cake recipes
- 10 ways with... rhubarb
- The most popular family meals – and how to give them a twist
- Our best homemade salad dressings
- Top 10 food phobias
- The 12 most hated Christmas foods - and how to love them!
- goodtoknow's top 50 recipes of 2013
- Top 20 recipes for November
- Top 20 pasta recipes for September
- Top cake recipes for June 2013
- Top recipes for June 2013
- How to make bagels
- How to make a carrot cake
- How to joint a chicken
- How to make a pork pie
- How to make marzipan roses
- How to make risotto
- How to make a cake
- Step-by-step how to make Italian meringue
- How to make a chocolate bowl
- Annabel Karmel's Halloween spiders
- How to cover a Christmas cake
- Union Jack Jubilee cake
- Christmas dinner face-off
- Sweet treats face-off
- What topping would you prefer for our classic pancake recipe?
- Vegetable face-off
- Party food face-off
- Halloween recipes face-off
- Euro 2012: Italy vs Spain
- Classic v twist
- Sexy male chefs face-off
- Comfort food face-off
- Cupcake wars
- Healthy or naughty face-off
- Comfort food face-off
- Celeb chef face-off
- England v Germany World Cup food-off