Fancy trying something new this year? Want to jazz up some of your favourite recipes? We've rounded up 30 wonder ingredients that are sure to change your meal this year including harrisa paste, Marmite and tapenade.
From sweet pumpkin pie to warming pumpkin soup, this big orange veg is so versatile. Get inspired with our pumpkin recipes
The best cake decorating tools you'll need to make professional looking cakes and cupcakes. All these tools are used by cupcake decorating queen Victoria Threader and she highly recommends every single one...
Planning a Halloween party this year? From wickedly sweet cupcakes to scarily tasty pumpkin soup, take a look at the sweet and savoury recipes that'll go down a treat at your haunted gathering...
Tray bakes are quick, easy and just the thing for afternoon tea, bake sales and school fetes. From lemon cubes to chocolate slices, serve up these tasty treats.
If you're trying to lose weight, you don't have to cook a separate meal for the family. From lasagnes to fish and chips, these tasty, filling family recipes all have less than 500 calories.
Browse our other pictures
- Bakes inspired by The Great British Bake Off
- Our 10 best sandwich cake recipes
- Top 100 Christmas food gifts for 2014
- 15 cake stands for £15 or under
- 50 things to make with a tin of sweetcorn
- 20 easy ways to decorate a cake
- 30 easy TV snacks
- 50 things to make with tinned tomatoes
- The 20 best British bakes
- Our best roast potato recipes
- 50 ways with sausages
- 10 foods to eat every day
- Top 20 cake recipes
- 20 food gifts for teachers
- Our best apple cake recipes
- 10 ways with... rhubarb
- The most popular family meals – and how to give them a twist
- Our best homemade salad dressings
- Top 10 food phobias
- The 12 most hated Christmas foods - and how to love them!
- goodtoknow's top 50 recipes of 2013
- Top 20 recipes for November
- Top 20 pasta recipes
- Top cake recipes for June 2013
- How to make bagels
- How to make a carrot cake
- How to joint a chicken
- How to make a pork pie
- How to make marzipan roses
- How to make risotto
- How to make a cake
- Step-by-step how to make Italian meringue
- How to make a chocolate bowl
- Annabel Karmel's Halloween spiders
- How to cover a Christmas cake
- Union Jack Jubilee cake
- Christmas dinner face-off
- Sweet treats face-off
- What topping would you prefer for our classic pancake recipe?
- Vegetable face-off
- Party food face-off
- Halloween recipes face-off
- Euro 2012: Italy vs Spain
- Classic v twist
- Sexy male chefs face-off
- Comfort food face-off
- Cupcake wars
- Healthy or naughty face-off
- Comfort food face-off
- Celeb chef face-off
- England v Germany World Cup food-off