Meet the new contestants taking part in The Great British Bake Off 2014. These 12 amateur bakers have to compete under the watchful gaze of judges Mary Berry and Paul Hollywood - how will they cope under the pressure?
We've rounded up some of our top summer cupcake recipes which are perfect for enjoying in the sunshine. From ice cream cone cupcakes to raspberry cream cupcakes, we have plenty of seasonal treats for you to make...
We've rounded up some of our favourite ways to use up that glut of strawberries. Whether you've been adventurous and grown your own, or are just taking advantage of them being cheaper in the supermarkets, try one of our delicious ways to turn strawberries into a tasty treat for the whole family...
Step away from the oven! These no-bake desserts are beautiful and delicious, and there's no cooking required! Impress the family with these no-bake mousses, chocolate tortes and ice cream treats...
When it's hot outside the last thing you want is to switch the oven on. Try our no-cook dinners instead. Choose from filling salads, easy couscous and chilled soups...
If it's too hot for soup and sandwiches make you feel stodgy, try one of these filling salads. They're tasty, healthy and won't leave you feeling peckish mid-afternoon.
Browse our other pictures
- Easy BBQ sauces and sides
- 20 classic BBQ recipes
- The recipes we're loving this week...
- Our 20 best chocolate cake recipes
- Our best vegetable cakes
- 150 family dinners under 500 calories
- 13 clever ways to use ice cube trays
- 10 ways with aubergine
- 12 quick and creative things to make in a blender
- Fun school holiday bakes to make with the kids
- Easy ways to jazz up shop-bought BBQ food
- 30 foods to cool you down
- Top 20 cake recipes for July
- Top 20 pasta recipes for July
- 20 food gifts for teachers
- Our best apple cake recipes
- 10 ways with... rhubarb
- The most popular family meals – and how to give them a twist
- Our best homemade salad dressings
- Top 10 food phobias
- The 12 most hated Christmas foods - and how to love them!
- goodtoknow's top 50 recipes of 2013
- Top 20 recipes for November
- Top cake recipes for June 2013
- How to make a carrot cake
- How to joint a chicken
- How to make a pork pie
- How to make bagels
- How to make marzipan roses
- How to make shortcrust pastry
- How to make risotto
- How to make a cake
- Step-by-step how to make Italian meringue
- How to make a chocolate bowl
- Annabel Karmel's Halloween spiders
- How to cover a Christmas cake
- Christmas dinner face-off
- Sweet treats face-off
- What topping would you prefer for our classic pancake recipe?
- Vegetable face-off
- Party food face-off
- Halloween recipes face-off
- Euro 2012: Italy vs Spain
- Classic v twist
- Sexy male chefs face-off
- Comfort food face-off
- Cupcake wars
- Healthy or naughty face-off
- Comfort food face-off
- Celeb chef face-off
- England v Germany World Cup food-off