Jacket potato fillings
Jacket potato fillings are the most important part of making a baked potato for dinner. We?ve searched high and low for the best jacket potato fillings and are pretty confident that these are some of the best ideas for filling spuds there ever was. From cheese to tuna, from chilli to trout, we've got lots of easy jacket potato filling recipes you have to try.
Our favourite jacket potato fillings include:
- Minced beef and Cheddar
- Tuna Tomato and chilli
- Smoked mackerel
- Cottage pie (yes, really!)
- Spicy bean and bacon
We absolutely love jacket potatoes. Of course we?re not alone ? it?s one of Britain?s favourite meals, a comfort food that never fails to make everything okay in the world again. They're so easy to make, they're super delicious and they're incredibly versatile!
Jacket potatoes are also a really quick dinner during the week when you don?t have much time to cook or have simply run out of ideas ? you just know the kids will love them, especially if you let them pick the baked potato toppings they want.
Jacket potatoes are also a hearty lunch in the summer time with a side salad and glass of wine ? yum!
However you like your jacket potato, we're sure you'll find the perfect fillings and toppings for it in our collection. These fillings for jacket potatoes prove there is so much more you can do with a baked potato than just mash it with butter. From a beef fajita filling to delicious veggie ideas, you won't be short of inspiration for you next meal.
Click through to see our favourite jacket potato fillings...
First up is this classic! These minced beef and Cheddar baked potatoes really do taste as good as they look. With a crispy cheese topping and a hearty beef filling, they're perfect for dinner served with freshly prepared salad.
- Christmas biscuits and cookies
- Christmas breakfast ideas
- 10 ways to make Brussels sprouts actually taste nice
- 50 quick and easy canapes
- No-bake Christmas recipes for kids
- Leftover turkey recipes
- Traditional Christmas food from around the world
- The 10 most wasted Christmas foods - and how to use them
- Slimming World Christmas recipes
- Our best apple cake recipes
- Our best chicken stir-fry recipes
- The 12 most hated Christmas foods - and how to love them!
- Top 20 cake recipes
- 20 food gifts for teachers
- 10 ways with... rhubarb
- The most popular family meals – and how to give them a twist
- Our best homemade salad dressings
- Top 10 food phobias
- Christmas dinner face-off
- Sweet treats face-off
- What topping would you prefer for our classic pancake recipe?
- Vegetable face-off
- Party food face-off
- Halloween recipes face-off
- Euro 2012: Italy vs Spain
- Classic v twist
- Sexy male chefs face-off
- Comfort food face-off
- Cupcake wars
- Healthy or naughty face-off
- Comfort food face-off
- Celeb chef face-off
- England v Germany World Cup food-off