15 Halloween cupcake recipes
15 spooky and delicious Halloween cupcakes
Love Halloween? You'll love our new Halloween party planner app! Download today for just 69p
Cupcakes are the perfect choice for any celebratory occasion and can be easily transformed to make scary, yet delicious treats that will complete any Halloween party or gathering. Whether you want to create quirky pumpkins or spooky spiders this Halloween, we've got some great recipes to choose from.
We've rounded up our top 15 Halloween cupcake recipes (it was a tough job) and popped them all in one place for you. Our favourites include a range of both simple and challenging recipes - which ones will you choose to make this year?
For those who want to rustle up a quick ghost or spiders' web you can try our scary fairy cakes or Halloween carrot muffins. Or if you want to push your cupcake decorating skills to the next level try making your very own gingerbread gravestones with R.I.P. on them - very impressive. Not too mention our Halloween whoopie pies and pumpkin and maple cupcakes.
With all these scary cupcakes to choose from, you'll be spoilt for choice this Halloween! Get baking now in time for the big day.
See something you like? Add it to your very own recipe book.
Browse our other pictures
- Top 20 recipes for April
- Easter recipes for kids
- The best Easter eggs in the shops
- Easter biscuits
- Easter food traditions: 11 things you have to eat at Easter - and why we eat them
- Creme Egg recipes
- 13 inventive ways to use up stale bread
- 32 chunky soup recipes that'll fill you up
- 21 warming salad recipes to keep you happy and healthy this winter
- Easy cake recipes
- Mother's Day biscuits
- Mother's Day flowers you can eat!
- Top 20 cake recipes
- 20 food gifts for teachers
- Our best apple cake recipes
- 10 ways with... rhubarb
- The most popular family meals – and how to give them a twist
- Our best homemade salad dressings
- Top 10 food phobias
- The 12 most hated Christmas foods - and how to love them!
- goodtoknow's top 50 recipes of 2013
- Top 20 recipes for November
- Top 20 pasta recipes
- Top cake recipes for June 2013
- How to make bagels
- How to make a carrot cake
- How to joint a chicken
- How to make a pork pie
- How to make marzipan roses
- How to make risotto
- How to make a cake
- Step-by-step how to make Italian meringue
- How to make a chocolate bowl
- Annabel Karmel's Halloween spiders
- How to cover a Christmas cake
- Union Jack Jubilee cake
- Christmas dinner face-off
- Sweet treats face-off
- What topping would you prefer for our classic pancake recipe?
- Vegetable face-off
- Party food face-off
- Halloween recipes face-off
- Euro 2012: Italy vs Spain
- Classic v twist
- Sexy male chefs face-off
- Comfort food face-off
- Cupcake wars
- Healthy or naughty face-off
- Comfort food face-off
- Celeb chef face-off
- England v Germany World Cup food-off