Easy slow cooker recipes
New ideas for your slow cooker
Stews and casseroles are the most obvious dishes to make in a slow cooker. The meaty, rich sauces of these recipes make the perfect pairing for your slow cooker as they are given plenty of time to develop - but there is so much more you can be making.
Roast dinners, curries, soups - even fish can be cooked in your slow cooker, all you need to do is understand how your device works. We've put together a simple guide to using your slow cooker to help you out.
Did you know you could even make cakes in your slow cooker? Rich chocolate sponges and naughty desserts and given an extra intense flavour by spending a few hours being cooked.
So prepare one of these delicious recipes, sit back and let the house fill with the lovely warming smells as you wait for your food to be ready - trust us, it will be well worth the wait!
See something you like? Save all your favourite recipes in one place by starting your own online recipe book.
Browse our other pictures
- The recipes we're loving this week...
- Bakes inspired by The Great British Bake Off
- 15 cake stands for £15 or under
- The Great British Bake Off 2014: Meet the contestants
- 20 ways with strawberries
- Handy food hacks: Tips and tricks that are sure to amaze
- Easy cake recipes
- Homemade chocolates and sweets
- 30 afternoon tea ideas
- 10 ways with peaches
- The 10 best Bake Off innuendos
- Our best bite-sized bakes
- Top 20 pasta recipes for August
- Top 20 cake recipes for August
- 20 food gifts for teachers
- Our best apple cake recipes
- 10 ways with... rhubarb
- The most popular family meals – and how to give them a twist
- Our best homemade salad dressings
- Top 10 food phobias
- The 12 most hated Christmas foods - and how to love them!
- goodtoknow's top 50 recipes of 2013
- Top 20 recipes for November
- Top cake recipes for June 2013
- How to make bagels
- How to make a carrot cake
- How to joint a chicken
- How to make a pork pie
- How to make marzipan roses
- How to make shortcrust pastry
- How to make risotto
- How to make a cake
- Step-by-step how to make Italian meringue
- How to make a chocolate bowl
- Annabel Karmel's Halloween spiders
- How to cover a Christmas cake
- Christmas dinner face-off
- Sweet treats face-off
- What topping would you prefer for our classic pancake recipe?
- Vegetable face-off
- Party food face-off
- Halloween recipes face-off
- Euro 2012: Italy vs Spain
- Classic v twist
- Sexy male chefs face-off
- Comfort food face-off
- Cupcake wars
- Healthy or naughty face-off
- Comfort food face-off
- Celeb chef face-off
- England v Germany World Cup food-off