75 Mother's Day cakes and bakes
Mother's Day cakes ideas
Whether you're making something for your own mum or hinting to the kids and the other half for them to make something for you, we'll have the recipe for you in our collection of cakes and bakes.
A classic cake such as a Victoria sponge, carrot cake or lemon drizzle cake is always a favourite for Mother's Day and with our pretty decoration ideas, they'll look even more special.
It's not just the big cakes, though. Cupcakes, tray bakes and biscuits are also a lovely treat for mum - and they're handy if you're having a few people over as they're easier to serve.
Got family coming round for a special Mother's Day Sunday lunch? You can make Mum, Grandmother, and anyone you want to thank, a special cake for dessert or to serve with afternoon tea. There may even be a slice or two left for the week - result!
So what will you be making? Take a browse through our selection of cakes by clicking through our photo gallery. If you see something you like you can always save it to your online recipe book for later when you're ready to hit the kitchen.
Browse our other pictures
- Bakes inspired by The Great British Bake Off
- 10 foods to eat everyday
- Top 20 chicken recipes for September
- 100 ways to make more of your food shop
- Our best vegetable cakes
- The recipes we're loving this week...
- New easy recipes
- Top 20 recipes for September
- 50 ways with potatoes
- 30 packed lunch ideas
- 30 healthy homemade soups
- 50 healthy lunch recipes
- Top 20 cake recipes for September
- 20 food gifts for teachers
- Our best apple cake recipes
- 10 ways with... rhubarb
- The most popular family meals – and how to give them a twist
- Our best homemade salad dressings
- Top 10 food phobias
- The 12 most hated Christmas foods - and how to love them!
- goodtoknow's top 50 recipes of 2013
- Top 20 recipes for November
- Top 20 pasta recipes for September
- Top cake recipes for June 2013
- How to make bagels
- How to make a carrot cake
- How to joint a chicken
- How to make a pork pie
- How to make marzipan roses
- How to make risotto
- How to make a cake
- Step-by-step how to make Italian meringue
- How to make a chocolate bowl
- Annabel Karmel's Halloween spiders
- How to cover a Christmas cake
- Union Jack Jubilee cake
- Christmas dinner face-off
- Sweet treats face-off
- What topping would you prefer for our classic pancake recipe?
- Vegetable face-off
- Party food face-off
- Halloween recipes face-off
- Euro 2012: Italy vs Spain
- Classic v twist
- Sexy male chefs face-off
- Comfort food face-off
- Cupcake wars
- Healthy or naughty face-off
- Comfort food face-off
- Celeb chef face-off
- England v Germany World Cup food-off