Halloween party food ideas
Halloween party food
So if you’re planning a Halloween party this year, you’ve come to the right place. From wickedly sweet cupcakes to scarily tasty pumpkin soup, take a look at our sweet and savoury Halloween food ideas. These delicious bites are sure to go down a treat with the kids and put some big smiles on a lot of faces.
If you’re in the mood for baking, we’ve got some simple mini pumpkin pies which is a great way to use up your pumpkin carving leftovers. Or we’ve got gooey, melt-in-the-mouth toffee apple cake pops which are perfect for decorating with the kids however you wish.
Want to make some savoury snacks too? We’ve got Frankenstein fingers and sheep’s eyes made from carrots, which is a great way to sneak some vegetables into the party without the kids realising. There’s sticky sausage and bacon broomsticks, chilli chicken Halloween cauldrons and many many more. Happy Halloween!
Love Halloween? You'll love our new Halloween party planner app! Download today for just £1.99
Browse our other pictures
- 14 foods you didn't know you could BBQ
- 10 ways with aubergine
- 16 quick, easy and fun kids' party food ideas
- Jacket potato fillings
- We can't believe it's chocolate!
- 10 naughty things to make with Baileys
- The 15 most wasted foods in the country - and how to avoid wasting them!
- Easter biscuits
- The most amazing Easter eggs you've ever seen
- Easter cupcakes
- Baby shower food ideas
- 20 easy ways to decorate a cake
- Our best apple cake recipes
- Top 20 pasta recipes for April
- 10 ways with... rhubarb
- The most popular family meals – and how to give them a twist
- Our best homemade salad dressings
- Top 20 cake recipes for April
- Top 10 food phobias
- The 12 most hated Christmas foods - and how to love them!
- goodtoknow's top 50 recipes of 2013
- Top 20 recipes for November
- 20 food gifts for teachers
- Top cake recipes for June 2013
- How to joint a chicken
- How to make a pork pie
- How to make a carrot cake
- How to make bagels
- How to make marzipan roses
- How to make shortcrust pastry
- How to make risotto
- How to make a cake
- Step-by-step how to make Italian meringue
- How to make a chocolate bowl
- Annabel Karmel's Halloween spiders
- How to cover a Christmas cake
- Christmas dinner face-off
- Sweet treats face-off
- What topping would you prefer for our classic pancake recipe?
- Vegetable face-off
- Party food face-off
- Halloween recipes face-off
- Euro 2012: Italy vs Spain
- Classic v twist
- Sexy male chefs face-off
- Comfort food face-off
- Cupcake wars
- Healthy or naughty face-off
- Comfort food face-off
- Celeb chef face-off
- England v Germany World Cup food-off