Healthy breakfast recipes
- Homemade muesli
- a healthy fry-up by Gordon Ramsay
- Energy-boosting smoothies
Start your day right by eating a healthy, balanced breakfast. We all know breakfast's the most important meal of the day, but it doesn't have to be time-consuming or complicated. Just try one of our quick and easy healthy breakfast recipes and see.
We've got plenty of tasty recipes to choose from - both sweet and savoury. Fill yourself up at breakfast time instead of skipping it. All of these recipes are healthy and easy to make too and will keep you full until lunch time - perfect if you've got a busy morning ahead!
Our collection of healthy recipes are great for the whole family - including your kids too. They'll love trying fresh fruit in muffins or piled high on top of porridge. It's a great way of making sure you all get one or two of your 5-a-day before your day has even begun!
Click through our delicious range of healthy breakfast recipes - from muesli to poached eggs...
First on the list is our easy peasy smoothie bowl. Have you ever made a smoothie bowl before? They're the perfect healthy option and a great way of getting some of our 5-a-day too. Our one is made with avocado, mixed berries and cucumber. Its light, refreshing and prepped in only 10 mins.
Get the recipe: Green tea power smoothie bowl
- Easy cake recipes
- Easy baking recipes for kids
- Sweet recipes: Recipes using your favourite sweets and treats
- Easter food traditions: 11 things you have to eat at Easter - and why we eat them
- 20 chicken thigh recipes
- Healthy vegetarian recipes
- Easter lamb recipes
- 150 family dinners under 500 calories
- Jacket potato fillings
- Our best apple cake recipes
- Our best chicken stir-fry recipes
- The 12 most hated Christmas foods - and how to love them!
- Top 20 cake recipes
- 20 food gifts for teachers
- 10 ways with... rhubarb
- The most popular family meals – and how to give them a twist
- Our best homemade salad dressings
- Top 10 food phobias
- Christmas dinner face-off
- Sweet treats face-off
- What topping would you prefer for our classic pancake recipe?
- Vegetable face-off
- Party food face-off
- Halloween recipes face-off
- Euro 2012: Italy vs Spain
- Classic v twist
- Sexy male chefs face-off
- Comfort food face-off
- Cupcake wars
- Healthy or naughty face-off
- Comfort food face-off
- Celeb chef face-off
- England v Germany World Cup food-off