Christmas buffet ideas
Easy buffet recipes
Never thrown a buffet before? Then we've got the inspiration you need. We've rounded up our favourite buffet foods that are sure to impress. From dips to desserts, every buffet needs a wide selection and variety of foods to choose from so each guest can leave with a smile on their face and a full stomach.
The buffet recipes in our round-up are cheap, quick and easy so you won't feel the stress or the pinch this Christmas. There's no need to spend lots of money on fancy nibbles or hours hunting down the supermarket aisle for that perfect treat, when you can make your own. You can even get the family to help you make them too.
We've got both savoury and sweet recipes, classic Christmas drinks and naughty but oh-so-nice desserts. We've also got some treats for the adults, fussy eaters and not forgetting simple Christmassy bites for the kids. We've even got party bag ideas full of Christmas goodies for your guests to take home with them.
Click through to see our Christmas buffet ideas...
Browse our other pictures
- We can't believe it's cake!
- Amazing homemade versions of your favourite treats
- Food for you and your baby: Easy meals that you both can eat!
- Homemade sauces for chicken
- Pancakes My Way
- Top 20 chicken recipes for March
- Your DIY food pictures
- 20 pancake fillings
- Top 20 recipes for March
- 10 one-ingredient baby foods
- 14 foods you wouldn't think to make instead of buy
- 20 chicken thigh recipes
- Top 20 pasta recipes for March
- 10 ways with... rhubarb
- The most popular family meals – and how to give them a twist
- Our best homemade salad dressings
- Top 20 cake recipes for March
- Top 10 food phobias
- The 12 most hated Christmas foods - and how to love them!
- goodtoknow's top 50 recipes of 2013
- Top 20 cake recipes for November
- Top 20 recipes for November
- Top 20 pasta recipes for October 2013
- Top 20 cake recipes for October 2013
- How to joint a chicken
- How to make a pork pie
- How to make a carrot cake
- How to make bagels
- How to make a chocolate fudge cake
- How to make marzipan roses
- How to make shortcrust pastry
- How to make risotto
- How to make a cake
- Step-by-step how to make Italian meringue
- Make your own chocolate truffles
- How to make a chocolate bowl
- Christmas dinner face-off
- Sweet treats face-off
- What topping would you prefer for our classic pancake recipe?
- Vegetable face-off
- Party food face-off
- Halloween recipes face-off
- Euro 2012: Italy vs Spain
- Classic v twist
- Sexy male chefs face-off
- Comfort food face-off
- Cupcake wars
- Healthy or naughty face-off
- Comfort food face-off
- Celeb chef face-off
- England v Germany World Cup food-off