Christmas buffet ideas
Christmas buffet ideas: Christmas bites
* Our impressive Christmas crackers (pictured) are much easier to make than they look. Choose from avocado, prawn and lemon, feta and lime or sausage and cranberry for your fillings.
* It's not Christmas without some Brussels sprouts. Try making Gordon Ramsay's Brussels sprouts with pancetta and watch in surprise as your guests surround the bowl full - who knew Brussels could be so tasty!
* Keep it traditional with our spicy and sweet mince pies, they're perfect treat for the sweet section of the buffet table.
How to serve
If you've opted for the classic Brussels sprouts, serve these tasty bites in a large serving bowl with a spoon, so guests can scoop them onto their plates. Serve your Christmas crackers on a large plater and your mince pies on a wooden board in the sweet section of your buffet.
Browse our other pictures
- 14 foods you didn't know you could BBQ
- 10 ways with aubergine
- 16 quick, easy and fun kids' party food ideas
- Jacket potato fillings
- We can't believe it's chocolate!
- 10 naughty things to make with Baileys
- The 15 most wasted foods in the country - and how to avoid wasting them!
- Easter biscuits
- The most amazing Easter eggs you've ever seen
- Easter cupcakes
- Baby shower food ideas
- 20 easy ways to decorate a cake
- Our best apple cake recipes
- Top 20 pasta recipes for April
- 10 ways with... rhubarb
- The most popular family meals – and how to give them a twist
- Our best homemade salad dressings
- Top 20 cake recipes for April
- Top 10 food phobias
- The 12 most hated Christmas foods - and how to love them!
- goodtoknow's top 50 recipes of 2013
- Top 20 recipes for November
- 20 food gifts for teachers
- Top cake recipes for June 2013
- How to joint a chicken
- How to make a pork pie
- How to make a carrot cake
- How to make bagels
- How to make marzipan roses
- How to make shortcrust pastry
- How to make risotto
- How to make a cake
- Step-by-step how to make Italian meringue
- How to make a chocolate bowl
- Annabel Karmel's Halloween spiders
- How to cover a Christmas cake
- Christmas dinner face-off
- Sweet treats face-off
- What topping would you prefer for our classic pancake recipe?
- Vegetable face-off
- Party food face-off
- Halloween recipes face-off
- Euro 2012: Italy vs Spain
- Classic v twist
- Sexy male chefs face-off
- Comfort food face-off
- Cupcake wars
- Healthy or naughty face-off
- Comfort food face-off
- Celeb chef face-off
- England v Germany World Cup food-off