* Mini cheesecakes are ideal for a buffet spread as they're quick and easy to make and look great on the table. Our strawberry cheesecake pots (pictured) are served in shot glasses to make them a buffet treat. These are best made the day before or early morning of your party.
* Another one of our favourite mini cheesecakes recipes is our chocolate and cranberry cheesecake shots. Chocolate and cheesecake - need we say more?
* If you want to make a dessert that catches the eye our vanilla cheesecake slice is a great option. It's best made the day before so it can set but is well worth the wait.
How to serve:
If you're thinking mini cheesecakes you'll need plenty of shot glasses or small tumblers to serve them in. If you'd rather make a large 'help yourself' cheesecake, a simple platter would do. Decorate your cheesecake and the edges of the platter with fresh berries like strawberries and blueberries - It'll make the cheesecake look brighter and healthier. Serve with a small jug of fresh pouring cream in case your friends and family want to be extra naughty.
If you'd prefer, slice the cheesecake before serving, but if you want it to look nice on the table, let your guests cut their own slices. Leave a large cutting knife and serving knife together beside the cheesecake. Make sure your cheesecake is in the centre of the table so the kids' can't reach the knives or poke their fingers in it!
- Easy cake recipes
- Easy baking recipes for kids
- Sweet recipes: Recipes using your favourite sweets and treats
- Easter food traditions: 11 things you have to eat at Easter - and why we eat them
- 20 chicken thigh recipes
- Healthy vegetarian recipes
- Easter lamb recipes
- 150 family dinners under 500 calories
- Jacket potato fillings
- Our best apple cake recipes
- Our best chicken stir-fry recipes
- The 12 most hated Christmas foods - and how to love them!
- Top 20 cake recipes
- 20 food gifts for teachers
- 10 ways with... rhubarb
- The most popular family meals – and how to give them a twist
- Our best homemade salad dressings
- Top 10 food phobias
- Christmas dinner face-off
- Sweet treats face-off
- What topping would you prefer for our classic pancake recipe?
- Vegetable face-off
- Party food face-off
- Halloween recipes face-off
- Euro 2012: Italy vs Spain
- Classic v twist
- Sexy male chefs face-off
- Comfort food face-off
- Cupcake wars
- Healthy or naughty face-off
- Comfort food face-off
- Celeb chef face-off
- England v Germany World Cup food-off