Top pasta recipes for February 2013
Your favourite pasta recipes
Pasta is such a versatile ingredient that can be used in a variety of different dishes. From penne to cannelloni, pasta is an all-round pleaser and is so simple and quick to cook, it’s no wonder it’s still such a popular part of everyday cooking.
We’ve got speedy pasta dishes for the mid-week rush, like our chicken and chorizo pasta with a spicy kick, a hearty vegetable pasta bake for when the kids have their friends over after school and a great variety of healthy pasta recipes, including some Slimming World gems which are perfect for those counting the calories this month.
Make sure you save any recipe that you like the look of in your own online recipe book. Every time you visit goodtknow you can access your recipe book and make and bake all of your favourite recipes saved there – result!
Browse our other pictures
- We can't believe it's cake!
- Amazing homemade versions of your favourite treats
- Food for you and your baby: Easy meals that you both can eat!
- Homemade sauces for chicken
- Pancakes My Way
- Top 20 chicken recipes for March
- Your DIY food pictures
- 20 pancake fillings
- Top 20 recipes for March
- 10 one-ingredient baby foods
- 14 foods you wouldn't think to make instead of buy
- 20 chicken thigh recipes
- 10 ways with... rhubarb
- The most popular family meals – and how to give them a twist
- Our best homemade salad dressings
- Top 20 pasta recipes for March
- Top 20 cake recipes for February
- Top 10 food phobias
- The 12 most hated Christmas foods - and how to love them!
- goodtoknow's top 50 recipes of 2013
- Top 20 cake recipes for November
- Top 20 recipes for November
- Top 20 pasta recipes for October 2013
- Top 20 cake recipes for October 2013
- How to joint a chicken
- How to make a pork pie
- How to make a carrot cake
- How to make bagels
- How to make a chocolate fudge cake
- How to make marzipan roses
- How to make shortcrust pastry
- How to make risotto
- How to make a cake
- Step-by-step how to make Italian meringue
- Make your own chocolate truffles
- How to make a chocolate bowl
- Christmas dinner face-off
- Sweet treats face-off
- What topping would you prefer for our classic pancake recipe?
- Vegetable face-off
- Party food face-off
- Halloween recipes face-off
- Euro 2012: Italy vs Spain
- Classic v twist
- Sexy male chefs face-off
- Comfort food face-off
- Cupcake wars
- Healthy or naughty face-off
- Comfort food face-off
- Celeb chef face-off
- England v Germany World Cup food-off