Chicken and bacon recipes
Chicken and bacon go together perfectly in so many combinations but these are just a few that we think you and your family will enjoy. From pasta to rice dishes, a 10-minute quick lunch to an indulgent family meal, these recipes suit everyone.
They're great for a busy family as a mid-week meal and include a variety of vegetables - the perfect way to sneak them into the kids. Since they can be ready so quickly, you won't find yourself wasting any precious time throughout your week - result!
We especially like how these recipes give what could be quite ordinary dishes a bit of a twist, with little added extras such as the mushrooms in our Carbonara, some Dijon mustard to give our baked chicken a hearty flavour or the crunch of the Savoy cabbage in our pasta dish, all of which make the meals that bit more satisfying and tasty.
These added touches make all the difference to your meals and could brighten up your week. Although, if our chosen vegetables aren't to your fancy, don't be afraid to switch them for others; these dishes are so versatile, they work well with all kinds of different flavours.
First on the list is a wholesome, tasty chicken and bacon risotto which is also pleasant on your pockets using pudding rice instead of risotto rice to save you some pennies! It's a quick and easy meal to make for hungry tummies and the frozen peas are a great way to add in some greens and an extra bit of bite.
- Sweet recipes: Recipes using your favourite sweets and treats
- Easter food traditions: 11 things you have to eat at Easter - and why we eat them
- 20 chicken thigh recipes
- Healthy vegetarian recipes
- Easter lamb recipes
- 150 family dinners under 500 calories
- Jacket potato fillings
- Slimming World cakes and dessert recipes
- Healthy breakfast recipes
- Our best apple cake recipes
- Our best chicken stir-fry recipes
- The 12 most hated Christmas foods - and how to love them!
- Top 20 cake recipes
- 20 food gifts for teachers
- 10 ways with... rhubarb
- The most popular family meals – and how to give them a twist
- Our best homemade salad dressings
- Top 10 food phobias
- Christmas dinner face-off
- Sweet treats face-off
- What topping would you prefer for our classic pancake recipe?
- Vegetable face-off
- Party food face-off
- Halloween recipes face-off
- Euro 2012: Italy vs Spain
- Classic v twist
- Sexy male chefs face-off
- Comfort food face-off
- Cupcake wars
- Healthy or naughty face-off
- Comfort food face-off
- Celeb chef face-off
- England v Germany World Cup food-off