20 Bonfire Night recipes
Gone are the summer salads, Bonfire Night recipes are all about warming comfort food and naughty sweet treats.
So if you're throwing your own fireworks party at home or if you're heading out to a display, whip up one of our tasty recipes to keep your family nice and warm - and well fed.
From rich soups to classic chilli con carne we have the savoury options covered. Jacket potatoes are the ultimate Bonfire Night food and we have some delicious and easy filling ideas including our moreish garlic mushroom jacket potatoes.
But what about the sweets? Treacle toffee, toffee apples and melted marshmallow - it may not be the healthiest of days but it's only once a year, right? If you want to bake something special, a traditional spiced Parkin cake is always a winner this time of year.
See something you like? Add it to your very own online Recipe Book. It?s free and so simple to set up, you simply sign in with Facebook and click to save any recipe you like the look of and there they are ? all in one easy place.
Whatever you're making, have a fun night!
Browse our other pictures
- The Great British Bake Off 2014: Meet the contestants
- Summer cupcakes
- 10 ways with strawberries
- 22 no-bake desserts
- 11 no-cook dinners for summer nights
- 50 filling salad recipes
- Easy BBQ sauces and sides
- 20 classic BBQ recipes
- The recipes we're loving this week...
- Our 20 best chocolate cake recipes
- 13 clever ways to use ice cube trays
- 10 ways with aubergine
- Top 20 cake recipes for July
- Top 20 pasta recipes for July
- 20 food gifts for teachers
- Our best apple cake recipes
- 10 ways with... rhubarb
- The most popular family meals – and how to give them a twist
- Our best homemade salad dressings
- Top 10 food phobias
- The 12 most hated Christmas foods - and how to love them!
- goodtoknow's top 50 recipes of 2013
- Top 20 recipes for November
- Top cake recipes for June 2013
- How to make a carrot cake
- How to joint a chicken
- How to make a pork pie
- How to make bagels
- How to make marzipan roses
- How to make shortcrust pastry
- How to make risotto
- How to make a cake
- Step-by-step how to make Italian meringue
- How to make a chocolate bowl
- Annabel Karmel's Halloween spiders
- How to cover a Christmas cake
- Christmas dinner face-off
- Sweet treats face-off
- What topping would you prefer for our classic pancake recipe?
- Vegetable face-off
- Party food face-off
- Halloween recipes face-off
- Euro 2012: Italy vs Spain
- Classic v twist
- Sexy male chefs face-off
- Comfort food face-off
- Cupcake wars
- Healthy or naughty face-off
- Comfort food face-off
- Celeb chef face-off
- England v Germany World Cup food-off