20 Bonfire Night recipes
Gone are the summer salads, Bonfire Night recipes are all about warming comfort food and naughty sweet treats.
So if you're throwing your own fireworks party at home or if you're heading out to a display, whip up one of our tasty recipes to keep your family nice and warm - and well fed.
From rich soups to classic chilli con carne we have the savoury options covered. Jacket potatoes are the ultimate Bonfire Night food and we have some delicious and easy filling ideas including our moreish bean-topped jacket potatoes.
But what about the sweets? Treacle toffee, toffee apples and melted marshmallow - it may not be the healthiest of days but it's only once a year, right? If you want to bake something special, a traditional spiced Parkin cake is always a winner this time of year.
See something you like? Add it to your very own online Recipe Book. It's free and so simple to set up, you simply sign in with Facebook and click to save any recipe you like the look of and there they are - all in one easy place.
Whatever you're making, have a fun night!
Browse our other pictures
- The 10 most wasted Christmas foods - and how to use them
- Our most popular recipes in 2014
- Food trends: 12 foods you will definitely be eating in 2015
- Christmas turkey alternatives
- Homemade food gift ideas
- The most popular sandwiches in the country
- Breakfast under 100 calories
- Homemade mince pies
- Top 20 recipes for December
- Our best Christmas pie recipes
- The best Christmas food in the shops: a goodtoknow taste test
- 23 Pinterest-worthy Christmas creations you really must pin (and make!) this Christmas
- Top 20 cake recipes
- 20 food gifts for teachers
- Our best apple cake recipes
- 10 ways with... rhubarb
- The most popular family meals – and how to give them a twist
- Our best homemade salad dressings
- Top 10 food phobias
- The 12 most hated Christmas foods - and how to love them!
- goodtoknow's top 50 recipes of 2013
- Top 20 recipes for November
- Top 20 pasta recipes
- Top cake recipes for June 2013
- How to make bagels
- How to make a carrot cake
- How to joint a chicken
- How to make a pork pie
- How to make marzipan roses
- How to make risotto
- How to make a cake
- Step-by-step how to make Italian meringue
- How to make a chocolate bowl
- Annabel Karmel's Halloween spiders
- How to cover a Christmas cake
- Union Jack Jubilee cake
- Christmas dinner face-off
- Sweet treats face-off
- What topping would you prefer for our classic pancake recipe?
- Vegetable face-off
- Party food face-off
- Halloween recipes face-off
- Euro 2012: Italy vs Spain
- Classic v twist
- Sexy male chefs face-off
- Comfort food face-off
- Cupcake wars
- Healthy or naughty face-off
- Comfort food face-off
- Celeb chef face-off
- England v Germany World Cup food-off