A great seafood snack for picnics or anytime you’re hungry. Very easy and quick to make, these tasty rolls require no cooking and are ready in under 10 mins
- Crusty rolls (we used M&S ones)
- 1 courgette, thinly sliced
- 170g can white crabmeat, drained
- 100g pack “hot smoked” salmon flakes
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Juice of ½ a lemon
Spread 3 tbs of the tartare sauce over the split rolls. Arrange about 6 slices of courgette on the bottom half of each roll.
Mix the rest of the tartare sauce with the crabmeat and salmon and divide between the rolls, season well and squeeze lemon juice over. Put the top on, tie and wrap, ready for your picnic.
Wrap the made rolls with grease proof paper to keep fresh.