This is a fantastic store cupboard dish that’s on the table in just 15 minutes. Perfect for midweek and feeding hungry children in a hurry.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 250g chestnut mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 x 185g cans tuna in spring water, drained
- 500g jar Dolmio extra onion and garlic sauce for bolognese
- Bunch of parsley, finely chopped
- 400g tagliatelle or other pasta shapes, cooked according to packet
Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan and cook the mushrooms for 3 – 4 mins until golden. Add the tuna and sauce and bring to a gentle simmer.
Stir the parsley and a good grinding of black pepper into the sauce. Add to the cooked pasta and toss well to coat then divide between bowls and serve.
<strong>Cook's tip!</strong> This can be made without the mushrooms - just stir the tuna into the sauce and heat together gently.