If you've just found out your partner has been unfaithful, then it's likely that your emotions are all over the place. It's important you have the support of friends and family while you decide what the next steps are for you and your partner. Follow our expert advice:
Or perhaps it's you that has been unfaithful and don't know how to end the affair? Or perhaps you were involved with someone who was attached and are finding it hard to come to terms with the relationship being over? Our information can help you through it:
All relationships have their ups and downs, but would you know how to spot if your partner was cheating? Are there signs to look out for?
Sex and relationships
Latest picture galleries
- Rob and Kristen: Best red carpet moments
- Top 40 sex positions
- Foreplay tips: 16 foreplay ideas to spice up...
- How to orgasm: 8 steps to your best orgasm ever
- Sex positions during pregnancy
- Celebrity engagement rings
- Bringing back the intimacy: little tips to try...
- Celebrity weddings
- Our favourite married celebrity couples
Like this? You'll love these
Not long now until the Royal Wedding on 29th April! Princ…
Are you going through a rough patch in your relationship …
Do you suspect your partner is cheating? Or have you been…
Have you found out your partner's sex secret or have you …
Have things got a bit stale in your relationship? Are you…
Splitting up with a partner is never easy. Whether you'd …