We all know about aphrodisiacs and their powers to get both men and women going, so start by getting hold of some of the ones you and your guy like the best.
Get rid of all distractions, turn on some music and relax together with your food.
Start by feeding each other things like strawberries, asparagus or chocolate, depending on your preference.
Then move onto placing items of food on him or you and take turns to eat it off each other.
Try using chilled champagne, cava or even ice cream to vary the temperature. This can be a real turn on!
- Top 40 sex positions
- Foreplay tips: 16 foreplay ideas to spice up your sex life
- How to orgasm: 8 steps to your best orgasm ever
- Sex positions during pregnancy
- Celebrity engagement rings
- Bringing back the intimacy: little tips to try with your man
- Celebrity weddings
- Our favourite married celebrity couples
- 10 films NOT to watch after a break-up