Celebrity weddings: Nicky Hilton and James Rothschild
The bride wore an incredible £50,000 Valentino dress, with lace detailing and a long train - a detail that caused her a spot of bother when a Bentley parked on top of it as she left her hotel to attend the ceremony!
Paris, meanwhile, sported a periwinkle blue gown with a sparkly waist belt - and with her long blonde locks and fair complexion, we couldn't help thinking it looked rather like she was channeling her inner Elsa...
According to reports, the wedding was a lavish affair, with huge bunches of white peonies and crates of champagne spotted being carried into the wedding venue, and a leaked menu revealing that the guests feasted on crab, lobster, fillet of beef and caviar. Well, a Hilton family wedding was hardly going to be low-key, was it?
- Foreplay tips: 16 foreplay ideas to spice up your sex life
- How to orgasm: 8 steps to your best orgasm ever
- Top 40 sex positions
- Sex positions during pregnancy
- Celebrity engagement rings
- Ladies for George: who's the perfect match for single Mr Clooney?
- Bringing back the intimacy: little tips to try with your man
- Celebrity weddings
- Our favourite married celebrity couples