Celebrity weddings: Charlotte Bellamy and Mungo Denison
The star revealed she actually wed company director Mungo Denison, 42, all the way back in May 2012 - watched only by their mums and sons Sunnie, 10, and Herbie, eight, and daughter Teddie, five, none of whom new the couple's plans until the big day arrived!
'We didn't invite anyone or tell anyone, we just did it and it was perfect. We sat there at breakfast and said to the kids, "We're getting married today" and they were like, "What?" It was hilarious.'
'We didn't spend too much time planning it. I got a £60 dress from a shop in Notting Hill. We did it on a random Thursday in May 2012. It was a beautiful sunny day. There was no fuss and no stress, it was great.
'The boys played their part - they handed over a ring each', she told the Mirror.
Sounds perfect! And (very belated) congrats to the happy couple!
- Top 40 sex positions
- Foreplay tips: 16 foreplay ideas to spice up your sex life
- How to orgasm: 8 steps to your best orgasm ever
- Sex positions during pregnancy
- Celebrity engagement rings
- Ladies for George: who's the perfect match for single Mr Clooney?
- Bringing back the intimacy: little tips to try with your man
- Celebrity weddings
- Our favourite married celebrity couples