Celebrity weddings: Suranne Jones and Laurence Akers
A source told The Sun: 'Suranne is very private and not the type of person to have her wedding in a magazine or on social media.'
'The nuptials were very hastily arranged with nothing too fancy. But it was intimate and romantic, and both the bride and groom were very happy.'
The 36-year-old actress met Laurence, who runs Nikon-Pro magazine, at a wedding last year, and the pair got engaged after a whirlwind six-week romance.
Now they've got their own nuptials to celebrate - and although we're a bit gutted not to get a glimpse of the dress, it's refreshing to see a celeb keeping their private life, well... private!
Which TV star, who's been married for 10 years, has shared some very sad break-up news?
- Top 40 sex positions
- Sex positions during pregnancy
- Celebrity engagement rings
- Ladies for George: who's the perfect match for single Mr Clooney?
- Bringing back the intimacy: little tips to try with your man
- Celebrity weddings
- Our favourite married celebrity couples
- 10 films NOT to watch after a break-up
- 10 reasons it's great to be single