Celebrity weddings: Declan Donnelly and Ali Astall
The ceremony took place in St Michael's Roman Catholic Church in Newcastle, with celebs including Phillip Schofield, Fearne Cotton, Rochelle and Marvin Humes and comedian Keith Lemon joining the couple to celebrate their special day.
Of course, there was only one choice of best man - Dec's other other half, Ant McPartlin, who is said to have made an emotional, but still rather hilarious speech.
'It was a brilliant wedding. Ant?s best man speech was very heartfelt, but hilarious at the same time,' a guest revealed. 'He had gone to a lot of trouble by getting messages from some of Dec?s pals who couldn?t be there.'
'Coldplay had even put together a spoof about Dec?s life. And Prince Charles sent in a message. That came after a letter from the Pope. Dec was in shock and he got pretty choked up. It was the perfect day.'
It seems that the groom was in agreement, as on Sunday, Dec tweeted, 'Thank you for all the kind and lovely messages, they are appreciated. My wife and I had the most amazing, magical, wonderful day. D x'
- Top 40 sex positions
- Foreplay tips: 16 foreplay ideas to spice up your sex life
- How to orgasm: 8 steps to your best orgasm ever
- Sex positions during pregnancy
- Celebrity engagement rings
- Bringing back the intimacy: little tips to try with your man
- Celebrity weddings
- Our favourite married celebrity couples
- 10 films NOT to watch after a break-up