Celebrity weddings: Guy Ritchie and Jacqui Ainsley
The 33 year old shared this picture of herself and her 46-year-old groom sharing a romantic moment on her Instagram account, with the caption:
'Happiest day of my life #jaxguyjuly #soulmates'
The pair tied the knot in the grounds of their beautiful Wiltshire home, in a ceremony that reportedly had a festival theme, complete with rows of tents and cabins and of course, the bride's obligatory flower crown.
The wedding had a star-studded guest list, with attendees including Brad Pitt, David Beckham, Henry Cavill, Jason Statham, Rosie Huntington-Whitely and Jemima Khan. Guy's sons from his previous marriage to Madonna, David and Rocco, were also pictured helping the bride with her flowing ivory gown - aww!
The couple, who have three children together, have been together since 2011, and it looks like they're thrilled to finally be man and wife. Congratulations!
- Top 40 sex positions
- Sex positions during pregnancy
- Celebrity engagement rings
- Ladies for George: who's the perfect match for single Mr Clooney?
- Bringing back the intimacy: little tips to try with your man
- Celebrity weddings
- Our favourite married celebrity couples
- 10 films NOT to watch after a break-up
- 10 reasons it's great to be single