The actress, 38, posted this picture to her Instagram account over the weekend, with the caption: 'Goodbye for now nyc!!! Texas here I come #theleftovers' - and although she didn't confirm the news explicitly, reports are saying that her partner David Gardner popped the question some time ago.
A source told Us Weekly: 'They have been since last Christmas but prefer to be private. She's been wearing the ring.'
David and Liv welcomed their first child together, a son named Sailor Gene, back in September 2014, so a festive proposal would have been pretty timely.
Fingers crossed we'll get to see the wedding snaps when the pair eventually tie the knot - what a beautiful bride she'll make!
- Foreplay tips: 16 foreplay ideas to spice up your sex life
- How to orgasm: 8 steps to your best orgasm ever
- Top 40 sex positions
- Sex positions during pregnancy
- Celebrity engagement rings
- Ladies for George: who's the perfect match for single Mr Clooney?
- Bringing back the intimacy: little tips to try with your man
- Celebrity weddings
- Our favourite married celebrity couples