Princess Diana before she steps onto Buckingham Palace balcony
The fairytale dress, which was designed by David and Elizabeth Emmanuel, was made of
ivory silk taffeta, decorated with lace, hand embroidery, sequins, and 10,000 pearls. The impressive train was estimated to be 25 foot long.
Image: RR Auctions
- Top 40 sex positions
- Sex positions during pregnancy
- Celebrity engagement rings
- Ladies for George: who's the perfect match for single Mr Clooney?
- Bringing back the intimacy: little tips to try with your man
- Celebrity weddings
- Our favourite married celebrity couples
- 10 films NOT to watch after a break-up
- 10 reasons it's great to be single