Revolutionary Road is a bleak and honest film about suburban married life in the 1950s. If you're looking to feel better and positive about the future, we're afraid to say this is not the movie to help get you there.
Where to next?
- How to survive a break-up
- 10 reasons it's great to be single
- Divorce: What happens next?
- Top 40 sex positions
- Foreplay tips: 16 foreplay ideas to spice up your sex life
- How to orgasm: 8 steps to your best orgasm ever
- Sex positions during pregnancy
- Celebrity engagement rings
- Bringing back the intimacy: little tips to try with your man
- Celebrity weddings
- Our favourite married celebrity couples
- 10 films NOT to watch after a break-up