Clooney said, ‘she was always my favourite Spice Girl… I loved her feisty approach and the fact she wasn’t afraid to have an opinion. Her work with Unicef and Marie Stopes in the third world was inspiring. And her address at a UN Youth summit in 2000 was brave – it's so easy to not get involved and she just gritted her teeth and went for it.’
Life for both of them may have moved on a little in the past five years, but let’s hope the spark is still there for both of them.
- Top 40 sex positions
- Sex positions during pregnancy
- Celebrity engagement rings
- Ladies for George: who's the perfect match for single Mr Clooney?
- Bringing back the intimacy: little tips to try with your man
- Celebrity weddings
- Our favourite married celebrity couples
- 10 films NOT to watch after a break-up
- 10 reasons it's great to be single