Best vibrators for women: Vaginal vibrator
The classic dildo is simple and effective, and if angled correctly should hit your G-spot perfectly.
You can either opt for vibrators made of rubber or of harder materials like glass.
Rubber vibrators are often preferred by women because they can double up for clitoral stimulation, as well as putting it inside you.
Curved vibrators like Ann Summers Moregasm can help you reach your G-spot, and this one in particular is made of soft silicone that warms up to your body temperature.
- Top 40 sex positions
- Foreplay tips: 16 foreplay ideas to spice up your sex life
- How to orgasm: 8 steps to your best orgasm ever
- Sex positions during pregnancy
- Celebrity engagement rings
- Bringing back the intimacy: little tips to try with your man
- Celebrity weddings
- Our favourite married celebrity couples
- 10 films NOT to watch after a break-up