How does it work? Find an area at home where two walls are really close together like a corridor or in the bathroom. He leans against one wall and shuffles down so he's in a sitting position with his feet pushed against the other wall/ bath.You then climb on top of him with his legs supporting your whole weight and let your feet dangle either side. You then go for it like you would in a sitting position thrusting back and forth on top of him.
The turn-ons: It's perfect for exciting, spontaneous sex when you just have to have each other!
The turn-offs: He'll need a lot of strength in his legs to hold the position for the duration and it might take you a little while to get the hang of it.
Difficulty rating: 4/5 It is one of our trickier positions, but it's definitely worth it when you get it right.
Fun rating: 3/5
The excitement of being pushed up against a wall will really get you both going.
You say: 'This one rocks. We love doing it in the bathroom'
- Top 40 sex positions
- Sex positions during pregnancy
- Celebrity engagement rings
- Ladies for George: who's the perfect match for single Mr Clooney?
- Bringing back the intimacy: little tips to try with your man
- Celebrity weddings
- Our favourite married celebrity couples
- 10 films NOT to watch after a break-up
- 10 reasons it's great to be single