How does it work? You get on your hands and knees and lean forward on your arms. He kneels, grabs hold of your waist and enters you from behind.
The turn-ons: Most men loves the thrill of a 'doggy-style' position so this is bound to get him going.
The turn-offs: You don't get to look at each other and you can't kiss so it's not the most intimate of positions.
Difficulty rating: 2/5 He's working the hardest but you've got to keep in sync with him.
Fun rating: 3/5 You'll have really fast and thrilling sex that will leave both your hearts racing.
You say: 'It's not the most romantic, but for G-spot stimulation, 'doggy-style' and this position are the best'
- Top 40 sex positions
- Sex positions during pregnancy
- Celebrity engagement rings
- Ladies for George: who's the perfect match for single Mr Clooney?
- Bringing back the intimacy: little tips to try with your man
- Celebrity weddings
- Our favourite married celebrity couples
- 10 films NOT to watch after a break-up
- 10 reasons it's great to be single