The Man Trap
How does it work? We're all for banning the missionary position on goodtoknow, but we have to admit this one's not too far off. You lie on the bed and he gets on top of you. He then thrusts in and out but while doing so, you wrap your legs around his.It gives you a bit more power to control his speed and rhythm and if you arch your back slightly, you'll really start to feel the benefits.
The turn-ons: He gets to do his stuff but he'll get aroused by your legs entwining around him. The feeling of him rubbing against you should also give you a really powerful orgasm.
The turn-offs: If you're trying to break away from him-on-top, you-on-bottom sex then this is maybe not that different. But there's no harm in easing yourself into some of the more adventurous moves.
Difficulty rating: 1/5 All you have to do is lie there and catch him in your man-trap!
Fun rating: 2/5 An oldie, but a goodie.
- Top 40 sex positions
- Sex positions during pregnancy
- Celebrity engagement rings
- Ladies for George: who's the perfect match for single Mr Clooney?
- Bringing back the intimacy: little tips to try with your man
- Celebrity weddings
- Our favourite married celebrity couples
- 10 films NOT to watch after a break-up
- 10 reasons it's great to be single