Top 40 sex positions
Hit the Spot
How does it work? The woman lies on her stomach with her hips swivelled sideways and her legs bent. Now the man kneels between his partner's legs and leans forwards with his arms on either side of her. Now it's up to the man to do the work.
The turn-ons: As its name suggests, this position is designed to hit your G-spot - that's good enough for us!
The turn-offs: Some women might not enjoy being face down and not able to look at their fella.
You say: 'Wow - I'm getting excited just thinking about this position'
Browse our other pictures
- Celebrity marriage proposals
- Top 40 sex positions
- Celebrity break-ups
- Ladies for George: who's the perfect match for single Mr Clooney?
- Bringing back the intimacy: little tips to try with your man
- Celebrity engagement rings
- Who are the world's most powerful couples?
- Celebrity weddings
- Our favourite married celebrity couples
- Top 10 lies women tell men
- 10 films NOT to watch after a break-up
- 10 reasons it's great to be single